At 50% off
Beginner's Guide To Web Security
In this book, you will learn the following
- How Web Works?
- TCP/IP Model
- HTTP, HTTPS, Various types of HTTPS certificates
- What is Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SSDLC)?
- What is OWASP?
- OWASP Top 10 Vulnerabilities
- Various types of web vulnerabilities
- How to prevent from web vulnerabilities
- How to fix the web vulnerabilities
At the end of this book has tools, libraries and web security checklist to get started.
Who should read this book?
If you are a junior web developer or senior web developer, it doesn't matter how much experienced you are, this book will help you learn a lot of things about web security in a short span of time.
What you'll learn
- How does the web work?
- Behind the hood
- TCP/IP Model
- HTTP & HTTPS Protocol
- What is Web Security?
- Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)
- Web Security Vulnerabilities & Its Types
- Types of web security attacks
- Brute Force Attack
- Content Security Policy (CSP)
- Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Cross Origin Request Sharing (CORS)
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- Code Injection
- Denial of service (DOS)
- Open Redirect Attack
- Phishing Attacks
- Web Sockets Vulnerabilities
- Security Tools & Libraries
- Web Security Checklist
View the full table of contents
Frequently Asked Questions
Who designed the cover?
The design was done by Ranjith Ramanan.
Can I get a student discount?
Yes, of course. DM me in twitter.